The 2014 Election results have been tabulated and certified by the Election Committee with the following results:
|President||Donna Langley, Dover|
|1st Vice||Rick Brideau, Londonderry|
|2nd Vice||Ed Tinker, Hampton|
|Secretary||Jim Commerford, Meredith|
|Treasurer||Mike Hathaway, Concord|
|Past President||Bob Gagne, Manchester|
At Large Directors and Alternates
|Scott Bartlett, Goffstown||David Gomez, Derry|
|Karen Marchant, Londonderry||Barbara, Chapman, Derry|
|Rex Norman, Windham||Rosann Lentz, Portsmouth|
|Norm Pelletier, Salem||Tim Ballantine, Keene|
|Marti Noel, Milford||Todd Haywood, Lyndeborough|
|Belknap||Tom Sargent, Alton||Jon Duhamel, Laconia|
|Carroll||Gary Karp, Moultonborough||Tom Holmes, Conway|
|Cheshire||Dan Langille, Keene||Loren Martin, Walpole|
|Coos||Jason Call, Whitefield||John Trumbull, Jefferson|
|Grafton||Rick Vincent, Lebanon||Mike Ryan, Hanover|
|Hillsborough||Angelo Marino, Nashua||Bill Ingalls, Bedford|
|Merrimack||Kris McCallister, New London||Sue Golden, Concord|
|Rockingham||Joe Lessard, Chester||Angela Silva, Seabrook|
|Strafford||Tom Mullin, Rochester||Nancy Miller, Rochester|
|Sullivan||Norm Bernaiche, Sunapee||George Hildum, Springfield|
NH Municipal Association, 25 Triangle Park Drive, Concord
10:00am - 11:00am Education Session
11:00am - Business Meeting
|Jan 14, 2014
The Steve Tellier Memorial Scholarship Program is sponsored by the New Hampshire Association of Assessing Officials (NHAAO). The Scholarship is open to children of New Hampshire Assessors or those working within the assessing function, and children of Selectmen. Click here for an application
Applications must be postmarked by April 1, 2014
- A child of a parent or legal guardian of: a regular member of the New Hampshire Association of Assessing Officials (NHAAO) as described in the by-laws; or a permanent employee of a municipality in the assessing division.
- Open to high school students in their senior year and college students attending a 2 or 4 year college.
- Academic achievement as indicia of future success in post-secondary education, with a minimum gpa of 2.5 or be in the top 1/3 of class. However, grades alone are not the sole determining criteria.
- Active participation in school-sponsored, extracurricular activities and/or community service activities.
- An essay on goals and ambitions (two page typewritten maximum).
- Letters of reference.
Are you missing out?
You may be if you have no logged in lately. Here are some of the things you are potentially missing out on:
- Award Recipients
- Latest News
- Library Listing
- Articles & Papers of Interest
- Web Links
- Newsletters (Historical)
- Bootstrap Ratio Study Program
- Ellwood Calculator
Login today and update your Profile so your peers can contact you and you can maximize this vital resource.