The Town of Windham is currently inviting proposals from qualified individuals or companies, acting singularly or in consortium, as a Municipal Assessment Technician Contractor, to inspect and list existing real estate assets located in Windham, New Hampshire.
Specifications may be obtained at the Assessor’s Office, 3 North Lowell Road, Windham, NH. Proposals are due by March 14, 2014 at 12 PM and will be awarded by the Board of Selectmen on March 24, 2014. (This project is projected to be complete by July 1, 2015)
Please feel free to email me (or call) with any questions.603-434-7530
Rex A. Norman, CAE, CNHA
NH Municipal Association, 25 Triangle Park Drive, Concord
10:00am - 11:00am Education Session
11:00am - Business Meeting
|Jan 14, 2014
||By-Laws Rewrite Discussion/Review|
|Feb 11||NH Municipal Association discussion on RSA 91-A|
|Mar 11||Cathy Ann Stacey, Rockingham County Registrar|
||Matthew Cabrera, 3D Data LTD|
|May 13||Roundtable with County Registrars|
|Jun 10||Hospital Tax Study, Catherine Plante, PhD, CPA, UNH|
The Steve Tellier Memorial Scholarship Program is sponsored by the New Hampshire Association of Assessing Officials (NHAAO). The Scholarship is open to children of New Hampshire Assessors or those working within the assessing function, and children of Selectmen. Click here for an application
Applications must be postmarked by April 1, 2014
- A child of a parent or legal guardian of: a regular member of the New Hampshire Association of Assessing Officials (NHAAO) as described in the by-laws; or a permanent employee of a municipality in the assessing division.
- Open to high school students in their senior year and college students attending a 2 or 4 year college.
- Academic achievement as indicia of future success in post-secondary education, with a minimum gpa of 2.5 or be in the top 1/3 of class. However, grades alone are not the sole determining criteria.
- Active participation in school-sponsored, extracurricular activities and/or community service activities.
- An essay on goals and ambitions (two page typewritten maximum).
- Letters of reference.
Are you missing out?
You may be if you have not logged in lately. Here are some of the things you are potentially missing out on:
- Award Recipients
- Latest News
- Library Listing
- Articles & Papers of Interest
- Web Links
- Newsletters (Historical)
- Bootstrap Ratio Study Program
- Ellwood Calculator
Login today and update your Profile so your peers can contact you and you can maximize this vital resource.