The Steve Tellier Memorial Scholarship Program is sponsored by the New Hampshire Association of Assessing Officials (NHAAO). The Scholarship is open to children of New Hampshire Assessors or those working within the assessing function. Click here for an application
Applications must be postmarked by April 1, 2015
- A child of a parent or legal guardian of: a regular member of the New Hampshire Association of Assessing Officials (NHAAO) as described in the by-laws; or a permanent employee of a municipality in the assessing division.
- Open to high school students in their senior year and college students attending a 2 or 4 year college.
- Academic achievement as indicia of future success in post-secondary education, with a minimum gpa of 2.5 or be in the top 1/3 of class. However, grades alone are not the sole determining criteria.
- Active participation in school-sponsored, extracurricular activities and/or community service activities.
- An essay on goals and ambitions (two page typewritten maximum).
- Letters of reference.
NH Municipal Association, 25 Triangle Park Drive, Concord
10:00am - 11:00am Education Session
11:00am - Business Meeting
||Appraising Property for Eminent Domain|
|Feb 10||Shoreland Protection Act|
|Mar 10||Image Analysis for Assessments|
||BTLA Administrative Rules (Bring a copy with you)|
|May 12||Recognized Approaches to Value for Electric Industry|
|Jun 9||Residential/Commercial Solar Systems|
||Barn Preservation Easements|
||Tax Increment Finance Districts (TIFS)|
Are you missing out?
You may be if you have not logged in lately. Here are some of the things you are potentially missing out on:
- Latest News
- Library Listing
- Articles & Papers of Interest
- Web Links
- Newsletters (Historical)
- Ellwood Calculator
Login today and update your Profile so your peers can contact you and you can maximize this vital resource.